Effective January 31, 2012 new online features were introduced for youth. With the implementation of the enhanced online features on www.youth.gc.ca, services previously offered in person at seasonal Service Canada Centres for Youth (SCCY) are transitioning to an online model. These seasonal centres will no longer be established each year.
Archive for March, 2012
SOS Staffing has teamed up with oil and gas industry leaders, and have career opportunities available for Equipment Operators in Oil Field Services. They are interviewing for entry level and experienced oil field equipment operators in Nanaimo on Thursday, March 29 in the Emerald room at the Grand Hotel, 4898 Rutherford Road. Registration starts at 9:00am sharp. They require and a current resume and driver’s abstract which is no more than 30 days old.
If you love to work outdoors, be challenged everyday, and be part of a community, think about a career in the oil and gas industry.
• Full time positions
• Competitive wages
• Complete benefits package
• Career development opportunities
• 18+ years of age
• Flexibility to travel and/or relocation to Alberta or Northern BC
• Good work history/background
• Desire to work outdoors in a physically challenging position
• Class 1 Drivers wanted
• Class 5 Drivers with a clean abstract will be trained
• Able to lift 50-80 pounds repetitively in sometimes challenging outdoor environments and inclement weather conditions
• Successful completion of pre-employment screening
• Career minded
• Desire to learn, grow and succeed
For more information, contact SOS Staffing at 403.457.6120 or email@example.com or apply online at www.sosstaffing.ca