Website Big Boy's Toys Ltd.
- Move recreation vehicles around the yard and into the shop as required by the needs of service
- Maintain the lot and keep buildings clean as directed by your supervisor
- Act as another set of eyes for our customers. If our customers see clutter, then so do we. We need to maintain a work area that is clear of clutter and debris.
- Washing exterior and interior of units as needed
- Dealer reserves the right to add or delete responsibilities as needed
ENTRY LEVEL pay depending on experience.
90 DAY PROBATIONARY PERIOD APPLIESEducation required:
- High School education is an asset but not required.
- A current driver’s license is required.
- Additional training will be given if required such as tractor, forklift certification, LPG dispensing.
- Initiative and able to apply oneself to tasks required
- Self-motivated to perform multiple laborious tasks
- Good general health and physical ability
- Ability to work with a team or alone
- Desire and willingness to learn new job duties
Extended Health Plan available after 6 months.How to apply:
Please apply in person to Big Boy's Toys Ltd., 1421 E. Island Highway, Nanoose Bay, BC V9P 9A3 or by fax to 250-468-1593 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org