Website Comfort Keepers
Have you ever heard that saying, “it takes a village to…”? At Comfort Keepers Parksville we care as passionately about our team members as we care about our clients. We’ve embraced how life’s cycle connects us, as our extended families come together with kindness and compassion to take responsibility for our “village’s” parents, uncles, aunts, brothers, sisters and friends from all over. We believe that living our values everyday inspires our business culture to be the most special place on Mid-Vancouver Island for Care Aides to practice their profession.
Our Care Aides work under the passionate guidance of our Registered Nurse, owner and leader-extraordinaire, who offers a career specialized-in and practiced-on the frail and elderly. With her support, your growth and success as a Professional Care Aide will develop into a quality career working at the top of your game. And, you’ll have the full 100% support or our Headquarters’ team, because we are one team delivering the highest quality care to clients in Parksville, Qualicum Beach & Nanaimo.
Comfort Keepers Parksville is a client-centered care service operated under the focused principle of the highest quality care for the frail and elderly. Simply stated, we care passionately! We work to the highest standards of medicine and we are striving for the gold standard of health care outlined with Accreditation Canada. Trust your career as a Care Aide to Comfort Keepers Parksville and experience the difference in our care.
As a Comfort Keeper Care Aide, your professional focus:
- Authentic and empathetic, maintaining sincere respect and tactful judgement, at all times.
- Following our custom care plans & processes to provide personal care and general nursing care duties.
- Observing and monitoring clients’ progress, symptoms and behavioral changes and report/record observations.
- Support the psychological and social well being of clients to enhance overall well-being.
- Providing assistance with lifting and/or transferring of clients following established lifting/safety techniques.
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment for clients and staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Health Care Aide Certificate from a registered College or University
- Current: First Aid/CPR and CRC
- A reliable and honest individual with a strong work ethic
- Optimal to have a smart phone with a basic data plan
- Optimal to possess a reliable car, responsible driver's abstract, criminal & health reference check
- Food Safe
What Comfort Keepers offers you:
- 24/7 support from our Client Care and Scheduling Teams
- Open and transparent, personal and professional growth
- We value your family, lifestyle and work-home balance
- Flexible work hours chosen by you, focused on the priorities in your life
- Expand your education & advance your career within our company
- Possibility of guaranteed hours with health benefits
Comfort Keepers CARE AIDEs are community professionals, characterized to:
- Be compassionate
- Be kind
- Be responsible
- Be considerate
- Be honest
- Be calm
- Be dependable
- Be cooperative
- Be conscientious
- Be empathetic
- Be trustworthy
- Be ethical
- Be respectful
- Be courteous
- Be patient
- Be cheerful
- Be knowledgeable
- Be enthusiastic
- Be motivated
- be more...
Please apply by submitting an online application at www.parksville.comfortkeepers.ca or by emailing a detailed cover letter and resume to email@example.com