Website Pacific Boat Brokers Inc.
Pacific Boat Brokers Inc. is a leader in commercial and recreational vessel sales, and we’re seeking an Information Technologist to work at our head office in Parksville.
The duties are varied and the position would appeal to a generalist with a broad range of abilities in a PC/Microsoft environment. The successful candidate would offer the following:
– Act as the Help Desk for Management, staff, local and remote Sales Brokers
– Support Windows 7, 8, and 10 and Mac OS
– Support POP mail accounts
– Support MS Office Suite
– Monitor/extend the physical network including wireless routers, switches, and associated cabling
– Provide networked and local printer support
– Maintain/upgrade our public website and Intranet back-end
– Back-up files and monitor remote data storage
– Support the office telephone system
– Generate advertising copy for print
– Help/train administrative staff
As well as:
– Up to date with current web standards and SEO including Google Analytics
– Proficient with SQL database queries and remote MS SQL database administration tools
– Conversant with (among other applications) Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator & Acrobat
– Able to manage Social media pages including Facebook and Youtube
Qualified applicants can send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by August 7, 2018.
We thank all those that apply, but only those invited for an interview will be contacted. No drop-ins or phone calls please.