Workshops & Events
- This event has passed.
Acing the Interview
January 7 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
One event on October 29, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on December 5, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on December 19, 2018 at 9:00am
One event on January 16, 2019 at 9:00am
One event on January 21, 2019 at 9:00am
One event on January 7, 2019 at 9:00am
Successful interviewing is essential to receive a job offer. This workshop contains tips and strategies for effective interviewing from preparation to follow up.
We help you ‘Ace the Interview’ by:
- Putting you in the shoes of the employer – you decide who to hire
- Outlining how to effectively prepare for an interview
- Providing strategies for commonly asked questions in employment interviews
- Understanding how to answer behavioural questions using the STAR model
- Creating safe opportunities for practice and feedback
Following this workshop some people find it beneficial to video record mock interviews. If you are interested in a video recorded session, please speak to an employment consultant.
Here’s what workshop participants had to say…
“The instructor was great and always responded very knowledgeably to difficult questions.”
“This workshop opened my eyes to what I have to do to prepare for interviews.”