Website Express Custom Trailer Mfg. Inc.
Express Custom is looking for an experienced employee to add to our Trailer sales team. This position includes servicing customers for new trailer sales, custom orders, parts, and repairs. We’re looking to talk to a potential fit right away. Please apply in person with your resume, (and 10-15 minutes of your time to speak with our Manager or Owner) to Tony or Cody at our main office. Familiarizing yourself with our products is something we suggest to potential employees, please feel free to visit www.expresstrailer.ca to see the types of products we produce.Education required:
There are no education/degree/ticket requirements for this position.Experience & skills:
We're looking for someone who:
- Has basic math skills, and can read a tape measure
- Has a comprehension of Microsoft based software suite (Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Has experience with automotive parts sales or trailer sales
- Has an understanding of the structure of a trailer and components
- Has the ability to learn product details and to articulate the information to customers
- Has a positive attitude and a willingness to work well with others.
- Has a min. Valid Class 5 Driver's license
- Shop Environment Experience is favorable
We have an excellent benefits package available after 3 months of employment.How to apply:
Please apply in-person with resume to Cody and/or Tony and allow 15-20 minutes to discuss the position, at Express Custom Trailer Mfg Inc., Main Office, 1365 Alberni Highway (Across From Co-Op), Parksville. Toll-Free: 1-800-688-6840 Local: 1-250-248-2218 You can e-mail us with any questions regarding this job posting at email@example.com