Website Harris Oceanside Chevrolet Buick GMC Ltd.
We are looking to grow our already incredible sales team. As part of the sales team, reporting to the Sales Manager and Managing Partner, you will be responsible for working with our valued clients with the goal of successfully matching them with recreational vehicles.
- Sell RV’s
- Procure RV’s on a regular and on-going basis by contacting RV owners and convince them to let us sell their RV for them
- Be empathetic to the client’s needs, wants and concerns
- Be patient and guide clients through a thorough buying process supported by our established sales framework
- Enhance the customer experience by demonstrating the vehicles features and when applicable, conduct a test drive
- Meet sales goals and objectives as outlined by management
- Create an experience for every customer
- Assist the sales team in ensuring the lot is optimally merchandised to maximize sales
- Must eventually get Vehicle Sales Authority License
High SchoolExperience & skills:
- A strong work ethic
- Previous sales experience
- Friendly and a good communicator
- Ability to think like a customer, to provide the best possible sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent negation and presentation abilities
- Ability to work independently in a dealership environment as well as be part of a team
- A person of high integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honours their commitments.
- Intermediate level computer skills
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have a safe driving history
Annual and monthly bonuses are offered.How to apply:
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org